If you feel unsure or scared due to an unplanned pregnancy, Willow Womens Center is here for you. We understand the shock and uncertainty you are facing and can help make sense of your next steps. We provide confidential pregnancy services at no cost so you can get the answers you deserve to make an informed decision for your future.
Pregnancy Resources in Evansville
It is not uncommon to feel helpless when you are unexpectedly pregnant. Yet, our compassionate, licensed healthcare professionals at Willow Womens Center are available to empower you with the information you need to be confident again. If you live in Evansville, we are just 35 minutes away in Beloit via WI 213 – N.
Our caring advocates can help you take one step at a time. Our services include:
- Medical-grade pregnancy testing: Even if you already took a home pregnancy test and the results were positive, we will provide a medical-grade pregnancy test, which allows us to present you with written verification of your pregnancy.
- Limited pregnancy ultrasound: The next step is a limited pregnancy ultrasound to confirm a viable pregnancy since a pregnancy test cannot do that, and to determine the age of the pregnancy.
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing: If your pregnancy test is positive, we also offer STI testing. An untreated STI can lead to you contracting an infection such as pelvic inflammatory disease, which can lead to reproductive system damage and infertility. (We currently offer this service to all residents of the Stateline area.)
- Education: You cannot make an informed decision about your unexpected pregnancy without being equipped with accurate facts. We care about you and strive to empower you, so you can make a confident choice that is right for you.
- Referrals: If your STI test is positive, we provide a prescription (Chlamydia) or referrals (Gonorrhea) so you can receive the proper treatment. We can also provide various community resources,which offer tangible assistance.
If you think you might be unexpectedly pregnant, contact Willow Womens Center today for your confidential appointment. YOU are our priority, and we believe you are capable of making the right choice for you and your future.
The historically-rich community of Evansville offers traditional Midwest small-town life advantages together with perks of big city living — all in a beautiful setting. Evansville is the fastest growing city in Rock County and is accessibly located near Janesville, Madison, and Beloit, Wisconsin.
One of the highlights of this friendly and family-oriented city is its brick-lined Main Street and nearly 300 historical sites within a five-block walking radius. According to the Wisconsin Historical Society, Evansville is home to “the finest collection of 1840s to 1915 architecture of any small town in Wisconsin.”
Anyone who enjoys the outdoors will appreciate Leonard-Leota Park, where visitors can canoe, fish, ice-skate, and even log-roll on stream-fed Lake Leota. In addition to water activities, the park also provides opportunities for baseball, softball, basketball, tennis, hiking, picnicking, and skating. There are four playground areas, as well as a swimming and lap pool on-site at the Veteran’s Memorial Aquatic Center.
Residents and visitors of Evansville have enjoyed dining at Night Owl Food & Spirits for over three decades. They build up the community with fun through trivia nights and their pool and dart leagues.
Just Beyond the Willow is one of Evansville’s newest specialty vintage boutiques that will delight shoppers looking for unique treasures. It showcases items from talented artisans and is a welcome addition to the thriving art community.